If Golden Chance Comes Twice





Have you ever watched drama or sinetron on Tv, where the main actor accidentally meets a girl at  a pleace where there are a lot of books there, such as library or bookstore. and finally they become couple and happily ever after in the ending? I bet you have, right?. But, have u experience it in your real life?. I have once. Instead i got happy ending, it was little bit different of what i expected.
 

It started when there was a bookstore (Gramedia) selling all of books with super cheaply price. We only need to spend five thousand rupiah to get our favorite book wich was available. Once, i plan to go there to bought some books. The bookstore was opened at 09.00 WIB, but because the price was so cheap, a lot of people had ariived already even when i arrived there before nine.

The management of bookstore has rule; people who allowed to enter the building was limited. The amount of people will be added only in condition  if there is person who have finished buying some books. So, everyone who wants to buy the book must queue early in the morning, filling the presence list and wait till the name are mentioned by security, and eventually we can get in.

At that time was so boring. I thought i could buy the books easily,but in fact i can’t. I almost decided to went home until i saw two girls talking. One of  them brought news papper, then without asking their name first, i said;

“How long have you been here mbak?”. I tried to start the conversation with one of them.

“Not too long. I just arrived 30 minute ago. What about you?”. She asked me back.

“ Actually you’ve been waiting much longer than me, cz i arrived here 20 minute ago. But i feel bored. i thought we just allowed to enter the building without  queuing first”.

“ Ya, it’s sucks”.

“ Anyway, have you done read your newspapper? If you’ve done, may i borrow it. Cz i feel damn borred to wait”.

“ Yeah sure, here it is”.

After i got the newspapper, i started to read it. Yet, there is someone who made me can’t focus. It was her friend. A friend of girl who lend me newspapper. I was not sure why i felt like this, because she didn’t do anything distracting actually. but it just like there was something on her that made my eyes wasn’t able not to staring at her face. “Ahhh, i don’t care. I want to continue reading this”. I talked to my self   

I had done reading news papper and brought it back to the owner, but still same. There was no signal wich was signified my name will be mentioned soon. Suddenly, there were two people walking out from building, and  then i heard a voice.

Rahil Aini”. The Security shouted. I saw a girl who lending me newspapper walking through the gate.

“ Fitri Lestari”.  The Security shouted again.

And there she was, a girl who stole my attention went after her friend and walked quickly, but i watched it like slowmotion. “I get you. Now, i know your name”. It was a small thing but made me happy. Then i realized something just quakes my heart.  

****

I finally got inside bookstore. There were a lot genre of books i could buy. I’d already gotten five books but i still didn’t sastified yet. So i plan to find more. When i was walking around from corner to corner, tried to finding some books, i met Rahil again.

“Hi, Rahil”. I greet her

“Ahhhh?? Eh. hai”. Rahil replied and look surprised.

“How many books do you get?”.

“ I get 8 books, but i still want some. What about you?”.

“Wow! I only get 5 books and still want some too”.

“Aha. Anyway, how did you now my name?”. She look coriuous

“ I know when your name was mentioned by security”. I explain

“ Ohh i see. So What is your name?”.

“ I’m Reyfan. And where is your friend, Fitri?”. I ask her again

“ Oh, you know her name too?? Hehe. i don’t know. Maybe still try finding some books.”

“ Ohh. I see. Emm,,,,, Btw, I wanna go there”.

“ Ohh Oke. Bye....”

“ Bye Rahil”.

That was the first time we met inside bookstore. After that, i met Rahil a lot as well as greeting her, but i had not met  Fitri yet. Even though i was trying so hard to find her, i still can’t fiund her.“Oke, fine. I’ll go home now”.

Anyway, do you believe when we try so hard to get something, then somehow Magic happen in last minute of our effort right before we give up? Whether you believe it or not, that happens to me. I called it magic, cz when we get in touch with love, somethng impossible could become possible. And what happen next, i was colided by someone’s body when i walked through the exit while seeing my phone.

“Ouchh.... sory”. A girl appologize with smoothly voice. i got stuck in a second. Spechless. “Oh ya, its oke”. I replied with wobbly voice, because still surprised of what standing in front of me. 
 “you are Fitri, right?”. I asked her

“Yup. And you are the guy who i and my friend met outside??”.

“Yes i am”. I smiled upon her

“Have you found your books?” She asked me.

“Emm... i’m not sure. I still want sighting some books. Then if i find an interesting one, i will take it. What about you? I don't even see you bring a book”.

“I’ve found many books, and put them all in cardboard over there”. She pointed somwehere

“ohh i see”.

We continue our conversation a little bit longer, try to know each other further. But the  funnniest was, she didn’t asking my name. “Oke, fine. maybe my name is not important to her”.  

****

After finish paying the bill of my books, i was walking out from the building, but not going out through the gate. I just standing and take shalter near a tree, looking at my phone, surfing on internet and checking time on my phone. Yup, i was waiting Fitri comes out of bookstore. 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute but the one who i wait had not come yet.

“Oohh shit. I wanna pee”. I shouted to the wind.  Then i went to toilet. but it was suck because i need to queue again. “Shiiiit!!!”

***

Pissing was done, so i continue to wait Fitri. Yet i felt doubt whether or not she has left the building. So i decided to ask the security.

“ Excuse me sir. Did you see two girls come out from bookstore?”. I ask him Kindly

“There just three girls came out from inside, why??”.

“Nothing sir. thanks”.

I ran as fast as i could to the motorcycle park. a lot of people there. I was looking around and finally i found her. Fitri was preparing her stuff, trying to lift her carboard which full of books onto her motorcycle. It seemed heavy. Rahil help her. After finished, rahil went to her motorcycle which parked opposite her.

“Now is the only chance”. I just talk to my self while walking toward her. She is about 30 meters far away from me. My heart beating so fast as well as my breath. From far away, She seemed realizing my presence. I smiled upon her and she smiled back too, a little smile that made me melting deeply. I had a plan to ask her phone number, but  when she just about 2 meters infornt of me, what came out from my mouth was different.      

“You want to go home now, don't you?”. I ask out of my plan.
Fuckkk. What are you asking about? Are you kidding me?. A voice inside me shouted.

“Ya. I feel tired. I can’t wait to meet my bed and sleep. Hehe”. She replied.
Come on. Ask her phone number!. A voice inside me shouted again.

“Where do you stay?”. I asked her. 
Stupid!!. A voice inside me yelling at me.

“At Gejayan Street, nearby Mirota bakerey. By the way, what is your name?”. Fitri asked me back. Hearing that, i was so happy and almost flying, honestly. Don’t  fly! and get down immedietly. A voice inside me yelling at me again.
 
Emm.... I’m Reyfan”. I was blushing while answering her question.
Do it now! or you will regret it in the whole of your life!.  Now the voice inside me threaten me seriously.

“Oh oke Reyfan. Nice to meet you. Byee...”. Fitri said, then she turn on her motorcycle and riding it immidietly. I just stuck. At that moment, the time like stopping. She was getting away till i can’t see her figure at all. I was frozen. Then i wonder; 
“........................ May i have your phone number....................................????”

(The End)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewa Amor Salah Sasaran??

Santri vs Sandal

Oh… Malas Semalas-Malasnya